I was eating a bowl of peanut butter ice cream (yeah its still winter here but I love my ice cream) when I got a text message from the beautiful and talented Stacey! FYI: None of this is possible without her so she's my hero!!! Anyways, she asked me if I was ready to be on two stations and I sent her back the most powerful text ever created and said....HUH??????? She told me what she's been working on and how she and her new boss wanted to bring Jay's Sports Corner with. Of course, I got giddy like a school girl because this is want I've wanted to do my enitre life. So, let me once again thank Stacey for everything she's done for me. THANK YOU STACEY!!!!
All major league teams are in full spring training mode. Some are currently playing their first spring training games of the year as I type this. I'm a huge baseball fan and for our new friends in Boston just so we get things clear...Yes I live in New York....NO I'm not a yankees fan.....Yes I am a mets fan tho. OH Before I can forget...Shout out to Billy Buckner!!! Thanks buddy!
Ok, in my last posting I talked about how A-Rod admitted talking steriods. Well, it looks like the league is gonna try to suspend him and if they do it will be a firestorm if they do. Because if you do something that wasnt illegal at the time and when it becomes illegal and it comes out how can you be found guilty?
What I'm more interested in is how is the whole A-Rod story going to effect the yankees? Well, according to the New York media Joe Giradi took the guys out for some billards. Thats right....he's turning to pool to make the team feel more like a family and bond. Well, either one of two things is gonna happen they win a bunch of games and he's a genius or they come right out of the gate and stink it up and then the media well try to run this guy outta town. Just have to wait and see.
Again, if anyone has a special topic they want me to discuss or what me to give an opinion on a certain sports topic just comment back and I'll be happy to give my opinions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment