Just this past weekend a reporter for Sports Illustrated found a report saying A-Rod (Alex Rodriguez) was taking taking steriods. Now, before I go into my little rant here I have to say that for those of who dont understand what I mean by "steriods" I mean he took Testerone and something called Methialone. I'm sure I didnt spell those correctly. I heard this from a reporter on ESPN and he said that when you take the two of them combined they rebuild your muscles quicker (when you workout and lift weights your muscles actually break apart and you need a certain amount of time to recover usually, a day or two after) and the other gives you a "not so steriod look" again this according to TJ Quinn of ESPN. Because if you look at his body size over the last 10+ years he hasnt gotten bigger not to the point of players like Barry Bonds or even Mark McGwire. A-Rod's numbers havent had a sharp spike like Barry Bonds. A-Rod's always been a .300 hitter and 40-50 homeruns a season. He was arguable the best player of his generation. Now, before we all say "major league baseball should throw him out" and all that stuff there was no drug policy or a punishment in place when A-Rod was busted so, nothing will happen.
The trend seems to be when players who get busted and have proof agaisnt them that they have taken performance enhancing drugs seem to admit and move on. Fans forgive them and give them credit for owning thier mistake and being a man about it. Unlike some other players......Barry Bonds.....Roger Clemens.
Alex has a tough time dealing with the media anyways ya know playing in new york and choking every october (yeah I know my mets choke every september) as a matter of fact. My co-worker Pat...SUP P-P-P-P-PAT!!!! told me that David Letterman had a top ten for A-Rod and #3 was: They should make a steriod to not choke in October. HAHA!!!
I've found the interview its a 3-part interview but you can watch the whole interview and please leave feedback for me and tell me what your thinking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment